Nice one, you really captured his expression!
Cheers, Toby.
Ha!! that's funny. Nice swirly.
ha ha! great likeness! stick a flake in his barnet and you've got a 99! great work!
Ian, Tom - thank you, chaps.
Besides being a wonderful rendering the play on his "do" is just brilliant...kudos Euan!
Cheers, Vince.
greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaat job! love the hair:D
Thank you, Sean
That's just perfect Euan. I have seen this before, just thought I'd leave a comment. Peace.
Cheers, Dan
Damn
Thanks, Bosch.
Really, very Creative Art post...noida t28 rize tower t28 rize tower noidaflats tower t28 noidaapartments tower t28 noida
Nice one, you really captured his expression!
ReplyDeleteCheers, Toby.
ReplyDeleteHa!! that's funny. Nice swirly.
ReplyDeleteha ha! great likeness! stick a flake in his barnet and you've got a 99! great work!
ReplyDeleteIan, Tom - thank you, chaps.
ReplyDeleteBesides being a wonderful rendering the play on his "do" is just brilliant...kudos Euan!
ReplyDeleteCheers, Vince.
ReplyDeletegreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaat job! love the hair:D
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sean
ReplyDeleteThat's just perfect Euan. I have seen this before, just thought I'd leave a comment. Peace.
ReplyDeleteCheers, Dan
ReplyDeleteDamn
ReplyDeleteThanks, Bosch.
ReplyDeleteReally, very Creative Art post...
ReplyDeletenoida t28 rize tower
t28 rize tower noida
flats tower t28 noida
apartments tower t28 noida