Saturday, January 22, 2011

Marilyn

The world doesn't really need another Marilyn Monroe caricature, but here's one anyway:



And stages:


11 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of MM caricatures (even done a couple myself) but this has got to be one of the best....great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with John, one of the best ! Congrats, colleague !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Euan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:23 AM

    Great!

    the shape of the body is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Euan,

    Show de perfeição, meu amigo! Parabéns pelo excelente trabalho.

    Abraço cordial e sucesso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice... digging her form...

    P

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're very talented, I'd be honoured to have you join our free cartoonists forum, http://www.cartoonist-forum.com, give it some thought!! It's fun, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific -people seem to miss on her a lot but you caught her here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:09 AM

    muy muy muy hermosa!!! great work

    ReplyDelete