Cage fighter, Reality TV star and lummox Alex Reid, best known for his association with Katie (Jordan) Price.
Fantástica ilustração, parabéns!
Dead on likeness (as usual!)...How I wish you would put out a tutorial on using Painter!!!All the best
Don't know the guy but I'm totally addicted to the this palette that you use. ;)
Thank you all very much.Vince - There's no Painter in this, it's all Photoshop.
That's awesome, great work!
i agree with Jim
Thank you Toby and Marcus
Really, very Creative Art post...noida t28 rize tower t28 rize tower noidaflats tower t28 noidaapartments tower t28 noida
Fantástica ilustração, parabéns!
ReplyDeleteDead on likeness (as usual!)...How I wish you would put out a tutorial on using Painter!!!
ReplyDeleteAll the best
Don't know the guy but I'm totally addicted to the this palette that you use. ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you all very much.
ReplyDeleteVince - There's no Painter in this, it's all Photoshop.
That's awesome, great work!
ReplyDeletei agree with Jim
ReplyDeleteThank you Toby and Marcus
ReplyDeleteReally, very Creative Art post...
ReplyDeletenoida t28 rize tower
t28 rize tower noida
flats tower t28 noida
apartments tower t28 noida