wonderful cariacture em, these just get better and better.
beautiful studies, I remember the older one from a while back, but excellent work and execution and as always a fun inspirational click of the mouse.
Cheers Ian, Tom.
Wonderful caricature. I'm following your blog. I will pick up some from yours to sketch. I hope thats fine. :-)I would like to know what tools do you use. Thank you. I only do pencil sketches.
Thanks, Biju.I mainly use Photoshop, but sometimes do touch ups in Painter.
mann U R FREAKIN AWESOME!!LOVE U!
Thank you.
Very Creative Art.......Pic...go ahead...rize tower noidathe paras rize t28rise tower noidarise tower in noidathe paras rise t28
wonderful cariacture em, these just get better and better.
ReplyDeletebeautiful studies, I remember the older one from a while back, but excellent work and execution and as always a fun inspirational click of the mouse.
ReplyDeleteCheers Ian, Tom.
ReplyDeleteWonderful caricature. I'm following your blog. I will pick up some from yours to sketch. I hope thats fine. :-)
ReplyDeleteI would like to know what tools do you use. Thank you. I only do pencil sketches.
Thanks, Biju.
ReplyDeleteI mainly use Photoshop, but sometimes do touch ups in Painter.
mann U R FREAKIN AWESOME!!LOVE U!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteVery Creative Art.......Pic...go ahead...
ReplyDeleterize tower noida
the paras rize t28
rise tower noida
rise tower in noida
the paras rise t28