Monday, October 05, 2009

Rose McGowan

An old sketch of Charmed actress Rose McGowan.

8 comments:

  1. Good one-nice fast approach, but still a lot of juice.
    And Rose McG is niccccce....

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, ever see the David LaChapelle photoshoot?

    http://www.popcrunch.com/rose-mcgowans-david-lachapelle-photoshoot/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great likeness from such broad strokes. Really nice work mate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always loved this one especially. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, guys.

    Jim - To be honest, I don't really find her very attractive, but she does have an interesting face.

    She'd be a good subject for a caricature too, I think, and I may do one of her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:04 AM

    cool, i like the painterly look.

    speaking of caricature. tried to draw her after i saw grind house, was not easy. that was 2 years ago, however.

    i may need to try that again.

    anyway, nice piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers, Will.

    I think I will have a go at her soon.

    ReplyDelete