I'd say she's probably the person I've found most difficult to get a decent likeness of so far. I'm still not entirely satisfied with this one.
Here are various stages along the way:
And the final:
This is also the first in a occasional series of European Actresses
Thanks for sharing the process, Euan! I thought you really nailed her likeness on this one
ReplyDeleteThat's her!!! Thanks for sharing the process :)
ReplyDeleteThank you all.
ReplyDeleteI'll be doing more Sophia soon.
Hey Euan,
ReplyDeleteWell done! I saw her in Toronto Airport as she walked about 20 feet from me in 98'. And to be honest...she looked just as awesome in real life!
Euan,
ReplyDeleteI am glad that on your posts you are showing the process, as it helps/informs those of us who do not have a formidable grasp on digital painting yet.
I constantly check in to see what you are doing and how you are doing it to see if I can somehow instill it into my own exploration into the process of digital painting.
Someday I'll figure some of it out.
-matt
el dude - it's nice to get approval from someone who's seen the real person.
ReplyDeletecosmicpencil - from what I've seen, Matt, you're coming along in leaps and bounds with your painting.