I never liked the official Wolverine "Origin" story - for me it was far too limited in scope and timescale. I always thought that the character deserved something more epic, spanning various continents and hundreds - if not thousands - of years.
The December monthly challenge on the ImagineFX forum - to overhaul an existing character's look, while still retaining enough to make them recognisable - gave me a perfect opportunity to illustrate something that's been lurking in my head for a while: Wolverine as a gladiator in ancient Rome.
Fantástico, parabéns! A pintura ficou demais! Feliz 2012 para você...
ReplyDeleteHey Euan,
ReplyDeleteI sent you an email and PM on Drawing Board. Not sure if you check it regularly, so I'm hitting you up here.
By the way (strangely enough) we've got a jam going on the board this month.
Gannon
I like when you draw full figures. We need to see more of that!
ReplyDeleteHa, Cool!
ReplyDeleteXo cool :)
ReplyDeleteI was very fortunate to be able to visit your page.
ReplyDeleteโกลเด้นสล็อต
สูตรบาคาร่า
gclub
This is a very useful information, thanks for shared.
ReplyDeleteคาสิโนออนไลน์!
บาคาร่าออนไลน์!
ฟุตบอลออนไลน์!
หวยออนไลน์!